A two-layer lining material is bonded to the GORE-TEX® membrane to create the GORE-TEX® Footwear System which keeps the footwear waterproof yet still breathable. It prevents water from seeping into the footwear, but still lets your foot “breathe” and creates an ideally temperature-regulated environment in the shoe. This, too, even in the cold, in the snow and in the most adverse weather conditions.
A full-grain leather that has been sanded lightly for texture. This leather has a velvety appearance. Nubuck can be oiled or waxed, or even left in a natural state, depending on the desired look.
The four main features of the C4 Tongue increase walking comfort noticeably:
- Asymmetrical padding (thicker towards the outside of the foot)
- Recessed ankle areas (inside higher than the outside)
- Flexible curved insert towards the inside of the foot
- Soft edging on the upper end
- Fixation of the tongue in vertical and horizontal axis, avoids blisters and pressure marks
- Independent from instep height
- Pressure distribution throughout tongue
- Simple handling with lacing instructions on the tongue
Available in Sizes 4 - 8. including half sizes
FREE UK DELIVERY
- • Upper: nubuck leather.
• Lining: GORE-TEX® Guaranteed Waterproof
• Sole: Vibram® Natural